The Office of AccessAbility Services (OAS) collaborates with 365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~’s diverse community to ensure that all aspects of campus life — learning, working and living — are universally accessible. OAS provides resources, education, and direct services so that 365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~ students may have greater opportunity to achieve equity and social justice. OAS leads the campus community in its commitments to recognize disability as a valued aspect of diversity, to embrace access as a matter of social justice, and to design more welcoming and inclusive environments. OAS promotes self-advocacy, disability pride, self-determination, and universally accessible design principles, so that everyone has full access to institutional life.
What We Do
- Promote and facilitate access through creative outreach and training, collaborative partnerships, innovative programs, and proactive solutions
- Help create inclusive environments by engaging and supporting the campus community in progressive system change.
- Work to increase the recruitment, transition, retention, and graduation of students with disabilities.
- Consult with students, faculty, and administrators regarding the reduction of barriers for all students, faculty, and visitors.
- Ensure the effective delivery of accommodations and auxiliary aids/services.