Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Teacher Leadership Admission Requirements
Unlike many other online M.Ed. programs, we don’t require GRE scores for admission. We know teachers work hard enough, so there’s no need to take additional tests before admittance into the program.
Graduate Applicants to 365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~ University Are Required To:
- Complete a graduate application for admission.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript verifying receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or the equivalent of this degree from another country with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from your most recent degree earned (this may be from prelicensure) with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 CGPA may be considered for conditional admittance into the program under certain circumstances.
- Provide a professional resume.
- Submit proof of immunizations (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella).
All Applicants to the M.Ed. Program Must
- Interview with the program director or faculty for admittance.
- Provide strong recommendations highlighting excellence in the applicants’ previous teaching experience.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA to graduate once accepted into the program.
Contact Us Today!
365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~ University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to 365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~ University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
365滚球体育彩票_线上投注官网~ University is a nonprofit institution of higher education and is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE), formerly known as the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).